Battersea Doggy Blanket 1

And its finished! Yaaaaay!
I already blogged about it in my first WIP wednesday post, so I wont waffle on too much.

I started it whilst I was on holiday. Mostly whilst chilling on my balcony in the sun. I finished making the squares whilst on nights a week ago. The sewing up was the most boring part, but now it is finally done!

More importantly, I am sure you are dying to know, this blanket used up a total of 425g of yarn. So if we add that to the 75g of yarn from my sandals, we reach the magical 500g! And since I have started a new blanket before finishing this one, I believe I am now closer to the 600g mark! And you know what that means? NEW YARN! YAHOOOOOO! I am off to oogle at the yarn on wool warehouses drops yarn sale! I will pop in to share with you my haul as soon as it arrives!

4 thoughts on “Battersea Doggy Blanket 1

  1. Hooray! Three Cheers for you!
    1) Finished blanket and it looks great
    2) You are going to make a doggie very happy + great charity
    3) NEW YARN!!!!!!! Can’t wait to see what you bring home from the yarn shop!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.