This is a meal I have made a million times. I really love hotdogs. And so does my partner. So this meal always goes down well. I decided that I should spruce it up a bit. And now I am sharing the How-to with you. Enjoy!
1 packet ready rolled puff pastry
1 tin of hotdogs
1. Roll out the ready roll pastry and cut it in half.
2. Squirt mustard down the middle.
3. Place hotdogs on mustard in center of pastry
4. Cut the corners from the pastry.
5. Cut the longer sides into strips.
6. Fold the shrter ends into the hotdogs.
7. Top with cheese.
8. Fold in the strip of pastry alternately creating a plait effect.
9. Bake In the oven for around 15 minutes.
10. Eat! Simple as that!
Got any fun weeknight recipes? I would love to see them 🙂